[DeTomaso] Iron head small block h.p. No Pantera Content

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 30 00:22:38 EDT 2008

Lovely sound, eh?  Could you feel it?

Riding in Mike Drew's Cobra (the previous wimpy-by-comparison motor) there
was a certain RPM that would make one of my molars vibrate.  A sound I could
actually feel.

I guess I should have the dentist check that - grin.

Chuck

Evening;

Just thought I would share this: I was over at a Ken Manns yesterday. If you
don't know of him he is a big Ford fan and does Mustang and Ford
restorations for a living. He is pretty good at what he does and is a living
Mustang reference. Any way he was just finishing up on a Shelby race car
refreshing including a new small block 289 with ported iron heads, solid
lifter cam, blue thunder Cobra intake and a four barrel that made 425hp on
the Dyno. He lit it up and revved it a couple of dozen time, pretty
impressive

Cheers

Paul