[DeTomaso] Iron head small block h.p. No Pantera Content

rimov at charter.net rimov at charter.net
Tue Apr 29 22:23:39 EDT 2008

Evening;

Just thought I would share this: I was over at a Ken Manns yesterday. If you don't know of him he is a big Ford fan and does Mustang and Ford restorations for a living. He is pretty good at what he does and is a living Mustang reference. Any way he was just finishing up on a Shelby race car refreshing including a new small block 289 with ported iron heads, solid lifter cam, blue thunder Cobra intake and a four barrel that made 425hp on the Dyno. He lit it up and revved it a couple of dozen time, pretty impressive

Cheers

Paul