[DeTomaso] POCA Membership Directory

chris terp thefuture98070 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 16:46:26 EDT 2008

Doug, I just received mine too.  My name is listed in the alphabetical listing section.  So, for the rest of you, simply take out all that names that appear in both the state/region section AND the alphabetical listings, and you will have a nice list of us Washingtonians.  It's just that simple.  Plus, think of the Washington trees we've saved by taking out that page.

  Chris Terp

Doug Braun <doug at silicondesigns.com> wrote:
  Hey, What gives? I got my 2008 POCA membership Directory in the mail
yesterday and the States after Utah are missing from the State List section.
Where's Washington State? We do have Panteras up here, I think?

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505