[DeTomaso] POCA Membership Directory

msm at portata.com msm at portata.com
Tue Apr 29 16:49:43 EDT 2008

Oh, hell.

Yes, the states after Utah alphabetically are missing from the hardcopy.
My deepest apologies to the people in Virginia, Washington, West
Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.

On the upside, your individual names and contact info are in the alpha
section, so we did not loose anybody.

The membership directory production has been a long process with
multiple rounds of reviews and fixes to get the content and format
right.  We send the list of members sorted by state and the list sorted
by last name to the printer who does the layout.  We then review the
layout in PDF format.

I looked at the prior PDFs which have all the states.  In the last and
final PDF, the states after Utah are missing.

I will meet with POCA board in the next few days in Las Vegas to talk
about next steps with our printer.