[DeTomaso] Big Bend ORR report

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Mon Apr 28 20:30:43 EDT 2008

Congratulations BBOR racers.  Sounds like everyone had a good time despite
Will's setback.

Will, do you think you may have broken a ring or the land when installing
the piston?  That make the most sense to me.  Unless the cylinder was
extremely lean; although that seems to early in the race to be catastrophic.

JT