[DeTomaso] expansion tank cap

msm at portata.com msm at portata.com
Mon Apr 28 16:53:58 EDT 2008

http://www.portata.com/panteraadventure/overflow_hose.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com]
On Behalf Of ProvaMo.com
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 1:00 PM
To: 'Lee Farrell'; detomaso at realbig.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] expansion tank cap

The expansion tank (the one that is not pressurized) just needs a "cap"
not
a pressure cap, and this tank should have the overflow hose which should
dump out well behind your rear wheel, not right in front like "stock".
Slippery coolant directed right in front of a wheel is the devil's work!

So any cap that fits should be OK.

Chuck