[DeTomaso] Vegas Week...

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 28 15:00:50 EDT 2008

During this week when many are in Las Vegas, this list can get rather quiet.

But there are still a lot of people not going... So it is up to "us" to keep
the list active so we can all get our DeTomaso addiction satisfied.

I will be adding a BUNCH of cool stuff to my website this week to help.

If you have not shared a car with the DeTomaso Registry, now would be a
really appropriate time.  Go to my website:  www.ProvaMo.com
(Create your account if you have not already done so.)

I strongly suggest you review the Registry Frequently Asked Questions page
(FAQs) before you proceed.  People that don't review it first often regret
it.

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryFAQs.asp

Then using the menu in the left column, select your way to the Registry
page, or go directly to the "Add New Entry" page:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/Add2RegistryX3.asp

Be sure to check that the car you are about to enter is not ALREADY present
in the Registry using the "Quick Check" link.  No sense wasting your time
trying to add a car that is present, as the system will just ignore your
input.

Add all the information you can.  When you click SUBMIT you will be taken to
the confirmation page.  There you should find the "5 most recent list", and
your entry should appear near the top.  (If not see the FAQs, linked above.)

Follow up by sending as many photos as you can, following the suggestions
you read in the Registry FAQs.  Be sure to send at least one image of a VIN
plate (critical), which can be the foot box VIN, the windshield VIN, or the
door jam VIN (it is best to send all 3).

Your entry is then processed & verified, and your Detail & Photo page is
built.

Your account is then upgraded with access to the Registry and the Share
level of this DeTomaso site.

Note that the intent of my website is to provide interesting and worthwhile
stuff for those people that are helping me grow the Registry (now with over
1,250 entries).

My site is divided into several levels or areas.  One is the public level,
with things like parts for sale (I'll host your parts ad for free).

The next level is for basic members, and contains the Cars for Sale section,
DeTomaso Events, other Car Events, and some Technical Information and more.

The Share level is (my thank you) for those that have shared a car with the
Registry, and contains the Registry, LOTS of detailed Technical Information,
Real-Time video broadcasts, video clips, the Pantera Repair manual, and
more.  This is the largest and fastest growing area/level.

For more info regarding my site in general see:

http://www.provamo.com/ProvaMoFAQs.asp

I have a lot of new material to finish and make available this week which
I'll announce very shortly.

Chuck Melton
www.ProvaMo.com

Checked by AVG.