[DeTomaso] VB: PI Membership/Magazine became a cheat.

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Mon Apr 28 13:39:20 EDT 2008

In Kjell's defense I must say that for an overseas member some of the things you mention are of limited value (e.g. event related) and others of almost no value (BBS, which anyone can join for free). If I paid 85 USD a year I'd be pretty disappointed to receive one issue every 12 or 18 months of their supposedly quarterly publication no matter how nice it looks.

Tomas