[DeTomaso] Big Bend ORR report

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 28 13:37:36 EDT 2008

150HP my @ss!

I think I know where that snake went too.  The guys at the checkpoint were
grilling up something spicy.  I thought I tasted asphalt in that fajita.

I counted 68 Vettes on the grid.  The Vette owners complained that over 100
Vettes registered, but they backed out when they heard there would be
Panteras there.  One guy said something like, "NO!  Not that Frazier guy!"

We met a guy after breakfast on Sunday.  He bragged about how he used to own
a Pantera prototype called a Mangusta.  I said, yep, there's one around
back.  Pretty cool - spreading the love.

We met the drunk girl at the banquet.  She wasn't drunk until we met her.
She didn't flash me, but I flashed her back.  That's when she started
drinking.

We need to start working on the Ft. Stockton mayor.  He needs to enter BBORR
2009.