[DeTomaso] VB: PI Membership/Magazine became a cheat.

Yogi, Dennis dyogi at honolulu.gov
Sun Apr 27 21:33:35 EDT 2008

Calling P.I. a "cheat" is a bit much don't you think?  Agreed that the
magazine is late but the club offers a link of member support and
support for the marquee that is priceless.  If you are joining the club
just for the magazine, you are missing the best part of being a member.
I originally joined for the P.I.M. discount and magazine but have
discovered the true treasure of membership are the people who frequent
their BBS and sponsored events.  I have made lifelong friends through
this club and made the acquaintance of countless more, all great people!

Aloha From Hawaii,

Dennis