[DeTomaso] Vegas bound...

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 27 13:55:52 EDT 2008

Even the Cars with FAKE and ons? Mike Drew will be able to spot them for you.

"ProvaMo.com" <Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

For those that are going to Las Vegas....

This is a great opportunity to take photos of cars for the Registry,
as there are never more cars in one spot ANY where else.

So if you don't have a DeTomaso, or you think your car is not quite ready to

take a few photos of, consider the track event, the car show, or any other
gathering. There is ALWAYS something new to capture!

You should take a photo of at least one VIN plate, (Windshield/dash, foot
box or door jam). I suggest you snap a photo of each of the "4 corners",
the interior, engine bay, front trunk or whatever you can, or anything
interesting. The more photos taken of every car the better. Short video
clips are good too.

I have not been to the Vegas event in years, so there should be a LOT of
'new cars' to choose from!

You can even send them to me while you are in Vegas...

Use editor1(at)provamo.com for fastest processing.

(at) = @

Chuck

Checked by AVG.
2:31 PM