[DeTomaso] VB: PI Membership/Magazine became a cheat.

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 27 13:41:12 EDT 2008

I'm going to try and stick up for the PI Mag publishers. Putting a magazine of the quality that we are used to is a huge undertaking....The good news is that when it comes out it will be a double issue!  You already that Mad Dogs car is on the cover! I'm sure that the delay is not to cheat anybody...Let' just hang in there..BTW... If you Swedes have any content, PI is always looking for new stories....Bill