[DeTomaso] Pantera pictures

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Apr 25 10:58:29 EDT 2008

Darryl also did the pencil sketch that POCA uses for one of it's
t-shirts.  For the Fun Rally this year, we had a new run of these
t-shirts printed, as well as some new stuff that we think you will want
to snatch up very quickly.  You'll need to come to Las Vegas to see
them.  Anything left will be sold through the club store when we get back.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA