[DeTomaso] Pantera pictures

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Apr 25 03:47:32 EDT 2008

In a message dated 4/24/08 22 55 23, msm at portata.com writes:

> Any idea who the artist(s) are for these pictures?
>
> http://www.panteraclubnorcal.com/images/painting.jpg
>

> http://portata.com/panteraadventure/images/129_PANTERAL.jpg

Uh...they're signed. :>)

The first one is by Darryl Adams, a POCA member and Mangusta owner from the
Chicago area.   He is also the creator of the poster featuring line drawings of
numerous different styles of Pantera (along with a detail of a Campy wheel),
with Alejandro De Tomaso pictured resting his hand on the roof of one of the
cars.   He also made numerous other drawings, many of which I have, and I used
them to fill empty space in the PCNC newsletter from time to time.   Darryl
has attended one or two PCNC meetings while travelling in the area on business.

The second one seems to be by a fellow named David Irving MD?   Dunno
anything about him though.