[DeTomaso] 74 Pantera for sale at Specialty Sales in Benecia

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Apr 25 03:30:14 EDT 2008

In a message dated 4/24/08 12 55 56, garth_rodericks at yahoo.com writes:

> Just the messenger. Does anyone know this car or who it belonged to?

Interesting.   Purely by coincidence, since I drive right past this place on
my way home from the monthly PCNC meeting, tonight I stopped by (at midnight)
to check the place out.   I didn't know this car was there, but sometimes a
Pantera will come through there unannounced (they are supposed to phone me
whenever they get a Pantera in, as I have found buyers for several of their
previous offerings).

I didn't see this car, although it was dark in there and since they have over
100 cars, it's easy to miss one nestled in the middle of the joint.

I will have to go and do a full evaluation of this car, perhaps Monday.