[DeTomaso] Camping at Pahrump

pcncvegastrack at aol.com pcncvegastrack at aol.com
Thu Apr 24 20:07:01 EDT 2008

We were recently asked about overnight camping
and storage of trailers at the Pahrump Speed Trials.

As per our published announcement:

PCNC has arranged with SMMR to allow overnight paddock parking of
car trailers and RV vehicles. ?

This is available for Wednesday and Thursday nights only.

Trailer parking is free, RV overnighting (no hookups) is $25 per night,
?payable at the event to PCNC. ?

For more information, please contact Motorsports Director Larry Finch.

Will anyone who DOES plan to avail themselves of this please
drop me an email or give me a phone call 559-281-3497 ?

Thanks,

Larry