[DeTomaso] Fw: [SCPOCA] Front vented rotors

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Wed Apr 23 23:37:08 EDT 2008

Kirk

See below

----- Original Message -----
From: John Taphorn
To: SCPOCA at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 10:55 PM
Subject: Re: [SCPOCA] Front vented rotors

Steve

They are available at O'Reilly Auto Parts.  Part # WAG BD60209 Hub and Rotor   $96.99/ ea with a lifetime warranty

They fit perfectly with the caliper and bearings; however, the original dustcap was not a perfect fit.  I cut the rotor on my neighbors lathe to fit the dustcap.  Although, you may find it easier to simply buy the right dust cap while you are there.

This mod is a cheap as they come for quality vented rotors that if you ever warp or gouge are free to replace.

Heck, I even put them on the rear.  Although that was a bigger exercise.

The JT seal of approval!!

JT