[DeTomaso] Mud flaps- Was Haven't seen the fake 4 cam covers for a while

ParaPantera at aol.com ParaPantera at aol.com
Wed Apr 23 21:17:57 EDT 2008

I have one for you, I remember a while back there were Pantera Mud flaps on
E-bay.  Check the mail list archive, it was in 2002.

In a message dated 4/23/2008 5:44:33 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
MikeLDrew at aol.com writes:

In a  message dated 4/22/08 21 13 57, matt at nwpantera.com writes:

> I'd  like to see that Top 10 dumbest accessory list Mike!
> Update us on the  latest worst trends and fads please won't you?
> And while you're at it  throw in the 10 best as well...
> I can't think of another soul on this  planet more qualified than you that
> has viewed more Detomaso's and  would appreciate a wellthought out list.
Not
> that your opinioin  matters to me or anyone else,but it's appreciated alot!

HAHAHA!!!

Okay, let me think about it.   Sounds like  good fodder for an article. :>)

Having said that, off the top of my  head I can't think of too many truly
dumb
Pantera accessories, other than  the fake 16 Valve valve covers, and electric
fans on the engine screen?  (GRIN!)

Mike

Need a new ride? Check out  the largest site for U.S. used
car listings at AOL Autos.

Detomaso  Forum Managed by POCA

Archive Search Engine Now Available at  http://www.realbig.com/detomaso/

DeTomaso mailing  list