[DeTomaso] 328 gtb/Robert Almied ( NO PANTERA CONTENT)

P. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Wed Apr 23 15:57:08 EDT 2008

Oh to own a Gallardo :) I have looked at the 308/328 as well as the Mondial
for years as a stable mate for my Pcar off and on. The few that I looked at
I ran away quickly. I wasn't actually planning on pursuing another car, but
if your brothers car is as nice as you say and he willing for me to spend
some time with the car, ie look it over, review records and such I may very
well be interested. If you or he could send a few pictures to get things
started that would be great.

Cheers

Paul