[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 45, Issue 23-Trailers

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Wed Apr 23 12:29:19 EDT 2008

Trailers,
I spent the last weekend working on my new enclosed trailer
It is for Racing Purposes Only.... installed the vice, drill press,
holders for jackstands, floor jacks, gas cans, extra table and
lots of storage for bolts, extra parts etc.... it has an 8' wide
awning running down the side to keep me out of the Vegas sun
I'm taking down names of those making comments about
my parts, repair and RACING TRAILER you will need
to check the clearance list if you need something...
kinda like Chuck's website.... ha ha  come by at the track
on friday if you really need help with something

I call it my security blanket because if you bring it you
won't need it but if you leave it  home then your screwed
My car broke at the track last year so I am glad I brought
my blanket.

Marina is like Jack stated where we autocross
cool weather, dusty, concrete nothing like the Blackhorse
Larry same as your Half Moon Bay show you are going
to this weekend...

Bob... see you in Vegas next week
Oh yeah I was leaving on Sunday but now Monday
since the Damn Sharks won last night.. Wife is a Hockey nut now

listings at AOL Autos.