[DeTomaso] PI Membership/Magazine

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 11:58:27 EDT 2008

Tom,
  Its all good...I'm having dinner tonight with George and his kids. I can quarantee you that we will be talking about the 'lost-issues' that you and others are concerned about. YOU will be getting a Quarterly from Mike very soon.

  Don't be a hater bro'. ;-]>

  Dawg

Tom Cabanski <tcabanski at tencom.com> wrote:
  Its been a sore spot for me.
George does not answer when asked status, and gets upset if you do ask
as it reminds him of this failure to produce this publication in a
timely fashion.
I believe he had no business taking the job as he works full time.
He now has his daughter(along with his two sons, which I don't know what
they do) to help him on the magazine.
Would bet that Dave & Linda Alder would not be happy with the current
situation.
Tom