[DeTomaso] PI Membership/Magazine

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 11:28:17 EDT 2008

I got my PI quarterly okay. Its the one with my Pantera on the front cover.
  Hillary is standing next to me giving me the stink eye.
  Yea, April 2008.

  Mad Dawg

Jim Gray <jimgray at cableone.net> wrote:
  None of us have received any magazines or any other correspondence that I'm
aware of. When I talked with them they said to go ahead and send my renewal
fees and the magazine would follow "soon". That was 60 days ago. I'm
holding my fees until I see some progress. I think other are doing the
same. Hopefully George will be in Vegas and give us all an update. I for
one do not want to see them go belly up.

Jim "likes PI" Gray