[DeTomaso] Latest TPR Contest, No driving required.

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Apr 23 10:17:33 EDT 2008

Just got word from the Dawg, the Pantera goes into the Dyno today, but
won't be run till sometime tomorrow.  So you still have time to make
your guess.  I've updated the website with the latest (and all)
guesses.  New deadline is midnight Tonight.

Get those guesses in.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie