[DeTomaso] Haven't seen the fake 4 cam covers for a while -whose car?

Dan Mixon tipo874 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 23 09:35:49 EDT 2008

Mike,

They are not one piece solid cast aluminum. Each valve cover is made from 3
separate cast aluminum pieces, 3 machined surfaces, and 32 drilled and
tapped machine screw holes. They can be assembled without the end piece that
gives the 4 cam look. They are heavy. Each complete valve cover weighs 11
pounds.

Dan