[DeTomaso] Haven't seen the fake 4 cam covers for a while

Matt matt at nwpantera.com
Wed Apr 23 00:12:53 EDT 2008

I'd like to see that Top 10 dumbest accessory list Mike!
Update us on the latest worst trends and fads please won't you?
And while you're at it throw in the 10 best as well...
I can't think of another soul on this planet more qualified than you that has viewed more Detomaso's and would appreciate a wellthought out list. Not that your opinioin matters to me or anyone else,but it's appreciated alot!
Thanks,
Matt
3584

Those Valve covers where sold be Hall Pantrea years ago! He's out (for
> years now) Hall wanted $399 for then. OUCH!??

And they are made of solid cast alumium, and no kidding, they weigh something
like 10-15 pounds each.   Absolutely the dumbest accessory I have ever seen
for the Pantera--and there are some pretty strong candidates in that
department!