[DeTomaso] Fw: Stainless trim around door windows

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Tue Apr 22 19:42:02 EDT 2008

I sent this to Lynn earlier today - from a post about 6 weeks ago.
dave

Lynn
This is from a post of mine earlier.
Note - you have to take off the inside felt weatherstrip and the
strip that lies in the glass-run all the way up the rear of the frame.

Took me 8 hours to get there.
The window is almost nose down when it comes out.
dave

The service manual instructions are correct:

> - Remove armrest handle and trim panel including weathershield
>
> - Remove inner glass weatherstrip
>
> - Remove rear glass-run screws. Be sure window is fully raised.
>
> - Lower window enough to remove the retaining nuts and washers that
> attach the door glass to the regulator.

But at least Aug73 build-date or later cars require these additional
steps prior to the

--
Dave Londry
Embedded Spaces Inc. (ESI)