[DeTomaso] If Danica owned a Pantera instead of an AcuraMDX.......

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Tue Apr 22 12:24:19 EDT 2008

If she sat on my lap she'd be facing the engine and looking out the back!

Michael in Savannah

--
Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you
have received this message in error, then delete it. Thank you