[DeTomaso] Fw: Fw: A/C Hoses

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 07:16:48 EDT 2008

Will -
In the end, what refrigerant will you use? Sorry, I may have missed the post
if you've already answered-

Whether you need to purge the lines or not depends on what you'll be using
and if it is compatible with what was in the hoses.

For example, swapping from R-12 to R-134 you need to flush the lines to
remove all traces of the old oil. If you'll be using an R-12 substitute, it
should be compatible but the manufacturer will tell you.