[DeTomaso] Sam Town Sunday May 18th Extra Reservations???

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 00:19:25 EDT 2008

Mad Dog Antenucci <teampantera at yahoo.com> wrote: Scott,

I dicked around and am in the same boat. . .Make your reservations for September guys.

If no one steps up on extra room - doing the following;

1.   Call Sam's Town and get on "Wait List"
2.   Post a email on SSCC Message Board...I already posted asking for 2 rooms.
3.   Make a back-up reservation at something close...check with Sams Town on options.

Dawg

Scott Couchman <scottcouchman at yahoo.com> wrote: The Host Hotel in Las Vegas for the Silver State Open Road Challenge is sold out
for Sunday night May 18th.....the night of the awards banquet.
Anyone have an extra reservation they're not planning to use????
Just Checking. Scott