[DeTomaso] Fw: A/C conversion

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Mon Apr 21 16:23:05 EDT 2008

As part of the entire global fight against global warming, there will
be -no- replacements for any refrigerant products.  Consumers will
need to revert back to ice-cooled heat exchangers instead, or simply
do without any air-conditioning.

This should reduce the affect of refrigerant gases on global warming
by approximately
0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002 %

Check it on Snopes, honest, it's not bogus.

Asa Jay
<and I've got his bridge here too...>