[DeTomaso] Big Bend Open Road Race

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 11:01:19 EDT 2008

GOOD LUCK, GOOD SPEED AND KICK SOME BUTT

michael frazier <red3644 at hotmail.com> wrote:

It's 12:59 and it was a loooong day in the garage. The car is still on jack stands but I'm pretty sure it runs.
I'll tune the injection when I can...during the race? The one day paint job is pretty much completed. I just have to
put some trim and spoilers back on. Need to scuff and paint the wheels. Rebuilt the uprights, new bearings and lower shafts. No inspection, registration stickers or plates on the car but those are minor details. The oak pollen is so bad here this year that everything is yellow and I'm doing all this with a fever. That totally sucks.
I'm not sure what speed the other guys are running this year. I made a mistake on my registration and will now be forced to run the 120mph class. 130hp might push it up that far. I hope the old tires are up for it. I'm sorry more of you aren't going to have the oppurtunity to run this event. It's the best! No team but that's the way it goes.
We'll still try to get in the rock throwing and assault rifle contest if we have time after we finish putting all the parts
back on the cars. I'll do the course marking so we should have a few wins again. Wish us luck and be there next year.
Michael
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa Y'all
http://green.msn.com/galleries/photos/photos.aspx?gid=164&ocid=T003MSN51N1653A