[DeTomaso] Ferrari 308GTB dilemma no Pcar content

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Apr 21 07:53:17 EDT 2008

In a message dated 4/20/08 12 48 42, rimov at charter.net writes:

> I have wanted a GTB off and on for years but never really found one that
> was affordable or in as good of shape.

Cheap Ferraris are like cheap Panteras, only worse.

While it is always possible that this might be a decent car, chances are that
if it was, it would be sold via more established means.   There is the
Ferrari Market Letter, for example, dedicated solely to that pursuit.

When somebody is trying to dump a Ferrari on E-bay, I immediately think of a
hand grenade with the pin already pulled, waiting to explode in the middle of
your savings account....

If you really want a Ferrari 308, spend the bucks to buy a proper car--which
itself is STILL like a hand grenade with the pin already pulled, waiting to
explode in the middle of your savings account....:>)