[DeTomaso] Ferrari 308GTB dilemma no Pcar content

Ron Graves rlg1973dt at charter.net
Sun Apr 20 23:20:10 EDT 2008

The 80-82 fuel injected 308s were the slowest 308s.  Won't get out of their own way. One reason they are cheap.  If you like the body style, hold out for a Weber carburetor car (through 1979...wonderful sound) or a 4valve 1983-85.  All of them are bit slower than a well-built 351C, and yes, parts will be much more expensive .   Water pump about $400 last I checked.  Been there, had both.