[DeTomaso] Ferrari 308GTB dilemma no Pcar content

rimov at charter.net rimov at charter.net
Sun Apr 20 15:48:02 EDT 2008

Afternoon:

While browsing Ebay motors at work today, should be working I know, I see there is a 82 308gtbi my favorite of the 308 series for auction, red with black interior very stock and strait looking currently under30k with only a couple of hours left. So kidding I call my wife who is in the middle of painting our closet, another story in itself, and ask her if I can buy a 308 and she says sure well make room in the garage some how. She asks if I am serious and I rebuttal well are you serious and she says sure as long as she gets to drive it. The auction ends in a couple of hours and I have no way to inspect it in such a short time. I have wanted a GTB off and on for years but never really found one that was affordable or in as good of shape. It would look pretty cool next to our Pcar. Now what

Cheers

Paul