[DeTomaso] Digital Tach Recommendation for Open Road Racing

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 19 21:51:11 EDT 2008

Next month or 26 days and 6 hours to the day I am waving at the SpeedVision film crew at the NORC, adjusting the volume on my stereo, trying to munch down on my cigar through my helmet visor and at the same time listening  to Led Zepplin on the headphones, looking at myself in the rear view mirror and jumping the moguls at Silver State at 175 mph  I'd like to have a Tach I can actually see that has great big digital grampa numbers that isn't obscured by the MOMO steering wheel or my latest POCA Profiles! ;-]>

I'm sure the digital gauges are awsome  at night but the question  is are any of them clear  during daylight ?

Contact AJ if you want genuine TPR Lava Lamps, black lite Jimi Hendrix posters, bongs or guns to support Team Pantera Racing.

"there I was corkscrewing down through the hell of Bosnia. . .:

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com