[DeTomaso] PNW - Shoveling our way to Griot's Garage

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Apr 19 12:05:00 EDT 2008

I can't believe you decided to miss the opportunity.  Panteras don't
melt you know.  ;)  And going to Griot's would have been the perfect
place to put in practice their products after a messy drive.  Of course,
I can't really say much considering this is the first time in almost 10
years of ownership that my Pantera -IS- on jack stands in the garage,
and not out driving on a slightly snowy Spring day.  But then again, on
-my- side of the state, all the snow has now melted.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA