[DeTomaso] Attainable 70's muscle cars, Mach 1

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Thu Apr 17 18:59:54 EDT 2008

Two things.  First, it's an appearance thing, but if I put acorn style
nuts on, then I can't see the difference.  Second, in some racing
venues, they want to see how many threads (or as you point out) to
what degree the stud has been engaged.

Somebody with more smarts on this subject than I would be better
qualified to answer the question of if I really need longer studs or
not.

Asa Jay