[DeTomaso] Attainable 70's muscle cars, Mach 1

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 15:59:56 EDT 2008

> Hmmm, yea.... I wonder who I got those from. <wink>
  > They look pretty good on a Mach I, huh. :)

  They look great!  I thought about using an extra set of 7" Campys I have on my 66 Mustang, but someone warned me that the mag wheels are much thicker than the original steel wheels and that I would need longer lug studs so the lug nuts can grab sufficient threads. Did you have to change your lug studs/nuts?  And are they an extra set, or did you put new wheels on your P-car (Campy clones) and move the Campys to the Mach 1?

  Cheers!
  Garth