[DeTomaso] Wiring Diagrams

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Thu Apr 17 02:15:59 EDT 2008

Fuse #11 and Fuse #12 (the bottom most fuses in the fuse panel) are  12V when
the ignition switch is in Run or Start. You will need to splice into  one of
the wires fed by these fuses.

A diagram of the Fuse #11 and #12 is available at:

_http://www.panteraplace.com/Electrical/FUSE%2011%20AND%2012.pdf_
(http://www.panteraplace.com/Electrical/FUSE%2011%20AND%2012.pdf)

Have fun,

SOBill  Taylor
sobill at aol.com

In a message dated 4/16/2008 8:42:57 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,