[DeTomaso] Capitol Panteras Spring Tech Session

Jim & Emilia jes at riverdeltawireless.com
Wed Apr 16 14:37:15 EDT 2008

Capitol Panteras Spring Tech Session
Saturday, April 19th, 9:30 a.m.

Bring your DeTomaso, for here's a chance to take care of repairs on your car
and help out some friends.

Pantera owners, fans, and wrenches are welcome to join the members of
Capitol Panteras for a Saturday of fun, friends, wrenching, and pizza.

Rick Carlile has donated the use of his office/shop for the day, so we'll be
working rain or shine.
The barbecue was put to rest last year, so we will order pizza to be brought
to the shop.

Directions from the bay area:
Take I-80 east towards Sacramento.

- Follow I-80 Business/US-50/Capitol City Freeway towards Sacramento/S. Lake
Tahoe.
- Take the 15th St. exit.
- Exit at bottom of ramp onto X street, parallel to the freeway.
- Turn left onto 21st St.
- Turn right onto S St.
- Turn left onto 27th St.
- 1800 27th St. is the last building on the left before the railroad tracks.

For More Information - Rick Carlile (916) 736-6920

When: Saturday, April 19, 9:30 a.m.
Where: Arktegraff (Rick Carlile's Architectural Firm)
1800 27th Street at R Street, Sacramento

Hope to see you there,

Jim

Jim & Emilia Seiferling
Co-Presidents, Capitol Panteras
jes at riverdeltawireless.com
#1575 [JHSTBAD]
#7114 [JIMS CAT]

Life goal: To be the person my dog thinks I am.
"You're never too old to do goofy stuff."
                ~Ward Cleaver
http://www.capitolpanteras.org