[DeTomaso] doctor...diagnosis please

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Wed Apr 16 10:59:58 EDT 2008

Sounds like you are burning rich, unburned gases gather in exhaust and KA
BLAM!

Hotter plugs, leaner mixture, smaller jets, try one at a time, but why would
you drive like that anyway?

Just my 2 cents,

Michael in Savannah

--
Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you
have received this message in error, then delete it. Thank you