[DeTomaso] Attainable 70's muscle cars

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 14:51:50 EDT 2008

They included cars into the mid and late 70s, but I think it is more a special interest car list than a muscle car list.  Some of the cars are a little hard to view as muscle cars.  Or maybe not all muscles are created equal?

  Ken

JDeRyke at aol.com wrote:
  In a message dated 4/15/08 10:21:00 AM, msm at portata.com writes:

> That's a good list.  I would like to have those. I wonder what happened
> to the 1974 Panteras.

Most "experts" consider the muscle-car era to have been over by the end of
'73 since '74 was when the Smog Lords really began pushing their agendas with
engine restrictions etc. So its probably not so much the car but the rules they
ran under. My 2¢- J DeRyke

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money &
Finance.
(http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)