[DeTomaso] Attainable 70's muscle cars

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Tue Apr 15 14:21:54 EDT 2008

I saw that same book at Sam's Club last weekend,   they make you buy it if
you start tearing it to shreds right there in the store, so I just took the
copy down next to the bags on manure and left it.

Michael in Savannah

--
Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you
have received this message in error, then delete it. Thank you