[DeTomaso] Dirty Ebay Pantera

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 11:04:52 EDT 2008

My car's long lost sister!  My car also originally came from New York, but
made it down here in the late '70s.  The upgrades on the two cars are
strikingly similar.  I also had the tan headliner and sun visor installed,
plus the chrome "nerf" bar.  The rest of the interior is pretty unmolested,
or at least molested the same way mine was.  I can't see the shoulder belts
on this one.  I guess the owners visited the same boutiques at similar times
and had similar tastes.

I'd really like to get a close look at the rear body work.  My car has the
scallops for the doors, and though there might be a repair or a modification
on 1381, I'd like to be sure for my own curiosity.

sean

--
'65, '68 Mustangs, '68 Cougar, '78 R100/7, '59 Austin A35, '71 Pantera #1382
"Computers are useless. They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso