[DeTomaso] Jersey Panteras Spring Fling Brunch

Mark DeCasien detomaso_pantera at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 13 16:55:01 EDT 2008

Jersey Panteras Spring Fling BrunchMolly Pitcher Inn, 88 Riverside Avenue, Red Bank, NJ 07701Overlooking the scenic Navesink River in Red Bank, New Jersey, stands one of America’s most elegant waterfront luxury hotels. Built in 1928, this national landmark echoes the charm and elegance of the world’s grandest inns.The Molly Pitcher Inn offers first-class amenities with the sophistication of an elegant 19th century small luxury hotel and is among the most scenic luxury hotels in Central New Jersey. Their Sunday Brunch has been the proud recipient of the Readers’ Choice Award for Best Brunch since 1996.Jersey Panteras members will be meeting there for our first Jersey Panteras Spring Fling Brunch. There will be a nominal $10 dollar charge for each Jersey Panteras member and $10 dollar charge for each immediate family. The Club will pick up the difference. There will be a $40 dollar charge for each non-JP member.Please RSVP to Anton Mallner at 973-422-0120 or amallner at comcast.net before April 20, 2008DIRECTIONS TO MOLLY PITCHER INN:When traveling from North of the Molly Pitcher InnTake the Garden State Parkway South to Exit 109.Turn left onto Newman Springs Road.Proceed to the end.Make a left onto Route 35, cross the railroad tracks and immediately bear left onto Route 35 (Maple Avenue) to Front Street.Take a left onto Front Street; bear right through one traffic signal.The Molly Pitcher Inn will appear on your right.
When traveling from South of the Molly Pitcher InnTake the Garden State Parkway North to Exit 109.Turn right onto Newman Springs Road.Proceed to the end.Make a left onto Route 35, cross the railroad tracks and immediately bear left onto Route 35 (Maple Avenue) to Front Street.Take a left onto Front Street; bear right through one traffic signal.The Molly Pitcher Inn will appear on your right.
>From New YorkTake the NJ Turnpike south to Exit 11.Pick up the Garden State Parkway to Exit 109.Turn left onto Newman Springs Road.Proceed to the end.Make a left onto Route 35, cross the railroad tracks and immediately bear left onto Route 35 (Maple Avenue) to Front Street.Take a left onto Front Street, bear right through one traffic signal.The Molly Pitcher Inn will appear on your right.
>From PennsylvaniaTake the Pennsylvania Turnpike to the NJ Turnpike northbound to Exit 7A.Take Route 195 East to the Garden State Parkway North.Take the Garden State Parkway North to Exit 109.Turn right onto Newman Springs Road.Proceed to the end.Make a left onto Route 35, cross the railroad tracks and immediately bear left onto Route 35 (Maple Avenue) to Front Street.Take a left onto Front Street, bear right through one traffic signal.The Molly Pitcher Inn will appear on your right.
MarkVP - Jersey Panteras