[DeTomaso] Dirty Ebay Pantera

Ron Graves rlg1973dt at charter.net
Sat Apr 12 12:53:21 EDT 2008

Looks like the rear wheel houses have been patched in.  I think I see a horizontal welding seam where there is not supposed to be and there are some sharp angles instead of smooth contours.  I'm not sure if those original parts are even available anymore.
Pretty typical northern rust-belt unrestored car that was driven 30K+ miles.  Too many other good cars out there.  I had a car like this restored about 25 years ago.  Cost of the parts and labor way back then was almost $10k.