[DeTomaso] Firing order?

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Sat Apr 12 12:10:00 EDT 2008

In a message dated 4/9/08 10:42:41 AM, red3644 at hotmail.com writes:

> Motorsport Cam M6250-A342.  Anbody know for sure if this uses the Cleveland
> 13726548 firing order.  Can't find any detailed info on this older cam other
> than the basic specs.

The 1987 SVO Guide says 'will work on stock or modified engine' which implies
a stock firing order. Back when this cam was new, they didn't play around
with changed firing orders much so you'll be OK with a stock setup. This is a
248/258 at 050 mechanical cam; be sure to use new lifters. FWIW, I currently use a
slightly milder 6250-A341 hydraulic cam, which was a drop-in to a Cleveland.
Good luck, Mike- J Deryke