[DeTomaso] Dirty Ebay Pantera

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Sat Apr 12 10:18:55 EDT 2008

Just had a lister email me to point out the car has no quarter panel
hand hold cutouts as all pushbuttons have.? But it has two pushbutton doors.

Soooo, do you suppose this car had major rear end repairs and had
to use later quarter panels without the cutouts?

Or, is this just another case of De Tomaso using what he had
when the chassis came down the assembly line?

Also, while it is surfaced rusted everywhere, I can't find any true
rust through anywhere.? It does look like the bottom rear of both doors
do have paint blistering, however.

Larry