[DeTomaso] Dirty Ebay Pantera

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sat Apr 12 02:04:14 EDT 2008

Unbelievable!! This thing looks as if it were stored at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean for about 5 years.  Is there anything on it that isn't about to disintegrate into rust powder??

If they're asking $38K for that sad Pantera, I'm beginning to think the price I paid for mine was the bargain of the century!  I paid 25K and it had a few rust issues, but $15K later I only have 2K more into mine than they want for this one.   And mine has air conditioning that works.

Wow.

Chris