[DeTomaso] ceramic coat vs. wrap

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 19:49:33 EDT 2008

I wear my 180 degree header TAT's proudly ;-]>

  "No that isn't paint on the headers ...thats part of my arm"

  Mad Dawg
Will Kooiman <wkooiman at earthlink.net> wrote:
  On our dyno day, the headers had the common silver coating. Shiny, but not
chrome.

Even if the temp sensor was misreading the shiny surface, the coated headers
were still noticeably cooler than the non-coated headers.

I tried to get J.T. to test the temp with his tongue, but he declined. He
must have remembered that day back in grade school at the flag pole. I even
double dog dared him.

Will.